Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that this is the hostboard member formally known as somanytoysolittlemoney. I joined last fall but decided to change my name to something that will apply no matter what and since I will always be a brown eyed girl so to speak that is what I have switched my name to. I love this place and feel like I know you all probably better than you've gotten to know me.
Since I never did properly introduce myself last fall I will say a little about myself. I have 3 kids Mo, turning 9 on Friday, Jakob, turned 8 last Sunday and Hutson who turned 5. I am currently a stay at home mom who picks up a few jobs here and there when I make exceptionally large AG orders and want to go on special family vacations [img]smile.gif[/img] . I used to be co-owner of a restaurant but love my current job more than any ohter!! I love this board and it feels like the Moms club I never got around to joining. Thanks to all of you for giving me a home inside my home!! Now, I'll get back to reading and posting. Thanks!!